Monday, August 24, 2009

ToshaMakia is a America's Next Top Jock Finalist!!! Vote!


So I had to blog about this cause I really respect and care about this charismatic woman's career! Besides the fact she is one of the reasons people know who my brother is Yung ZM by letting him shine on her night show on 100.3 The Beat Philadelphia, and besides the fact I run with Devon Starshooterz. She really deserves it. I love her where she belongs, and that's on the radio! I love radio and their are only a handful of on air personalities that help me love it and if I had to make a short list should would be in the top 3.

Well she is in the top 5 of this contest and it's no surprise even Donnie Simpson wants her to win! Below in quotations is an excerpt from the article they have on her on the offical website. It gives a little background on her, for those of you who don't know Tosha yet you will. Whether you know her or not she is a friend of the Serg Show and I am asking you all to vote for her and to listen online to her on air tomorrow morning! Don't forget to vote! Details are on the website just follow the link!


"ToshaMakia has been branded as "The Sexiest Puerto Rican Mami on Hip-Hop radio! From there Toshamakia joined forces with Icon Rap Star Monie Love on air on Sirus39 XM 65 radio for The Ladies First show."




Read this entire article and vote for Toshamakia at this link:
http://digg.com/d311tNo

1 comment:

  1. Hello Serg
    I wanted to reach out to you regarding a on air personality by the name of ToshaMakia. She is now on Sirus XM radio with Icon Monie Love for the Ladies First Show and currently has a great buzz record out called "Girls Night Out". here is the link Girls Night Out by ToshaMakia http://mfi.re/?oykmdyzjji1

    Thank you for your time
    check out her on:
    www.twitter.com/toshamakia
    www.facebook.com/toshamakia
    www.youtube.com/toshamakiasworld

    ReplyDelete