Saturday, August 8, 2009

Autopsy: Cocaine a Factor in Billy Mays' Death


Talked about this a little on my radio show this morning. I wanted to blog about it when I first heard about it, I had a long busy week and I'm just now after the show putting it up. All I have to say is I'm not surprised. He was one of the most exciting salesman I've ever seen and he was always amped up about the product. This may be the reason why. R.I.P Billy Mays eveybody has their addictions, I'm not pointing the finger at you.


Filed under:

A mighty shocking autopsy report concludes cocaine contributed to the sudden death of pitchman Billy Mays back in June.The report, which was released today, lists "cocaine use" as a contributing cause of death -- along with hypertensive and ...

Permalink

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment