Saturday, August 8, 2009

John Hughes Dies


John Hughes was such an important part of Pop Culture and of anyone from my generation growing up in the 80's. His films were and still are time capsules of teenage angst that remain classic. I never get tired of seeing them and loved all of them. I've been saying this over and over again on my radio show, I'd hate to be a celebrity this summer cause they are dropping like flies...well I am going to rephrase it and say I'd hate to be a legend this summer because all of the celebs that have left so far have left behind a legacy that is timely and classic. R.I.P. John Hughes.






Filed under:

John Hughes has died of a heart attack.Hughes suffered the heart attack while taking a morning walk during a trip to NYC to visit family.He directed such '80s hit films as "The Breakfast Club," Weird Science," "Sixteen Candles" and "Ferris Bueller's ...

Permalink

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment