Friday, August 14, 2009

Controversy:Philadelphia Eagles Sign Michael Vick


So Mike Vick is going to play for the Eagles. Listen, I'm sure the animal activists can't and won't get over this. Between Facebook and twitter I saw so many voice their views and opinions about this and for the Birds to get this nationwide attention is excellent good or bad. How do I feel about it? Well I am a huge Eagles fan and the organization makes some wild decisions and this one is just as wild and controversial as the last but it may very well make us winners this season. I don't agree with the dog fighting and I wouldn't do it but we need to forgive and forget. He did his time and I'm sure he learned his lesson and if he didn't we all will soon find out.




Philadelphia Eagles Swoop Up Michael Vick

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment