Saturday, August 8, 2009

Paula Abdul Tweets Bye-Bye to Idol


So Paula Abdul isn't coming back to Idol...well can't say I'm upset about it. I loved her on it and showing my age I loved her music videos back in da day but she has lost it and always seemed highed up on Idol and that can't be good for live Television. All I know is it must be nice to have money and good healthcare cause she must be getting some strong medication. Paula be happy after what ever it is you are doing you are still here and alive cause these celebrites are dropping like flies this summer.



Filed under: ,

Guess who just blinked in American Idol's high stakes game of chicken -- Paula Abdul says she's leaving the show.She just tweeted this:"With sadness in my heart, I've decided not to return to Idol. I'll miss nurturing all the new talent, but most of ...

Permalink

View Original Article

Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments:

Post a Comment