Sunday, October 10, 2010

Living Life for the Sake of Living

A little over a month and a half ago, I was chained to a desk, stressed out, underpaid, and under appreciated. I was working a very stable and very thankless job. It didn't start off that way. The honeymoon had ended and I was starting to see things more clearer then I've ever have in the past. I was 30 years old with no savings, no benefits, renting with bad credit. This all had to change, and the only way it could is if I made a move.

A little over a month and a half ago, I went on vacation for two weeks to Puerto Rico. It was a much deserved vacation and while on vacation I saw many people enjoying their lives. No stress, no worry. This was the beginning of a change in my life. I was working a job that was a career making position. I did not want this career and I wasn't doing what my real passion for life was. I wanted to live my life. I wanted to live stress free, happy like the people I'd seen on vacation. So, I resigned and started to follow my passions and enjoy my family's company more. Life is truly beginning now, live life now don't wait for vacation because it may never come.

No comments:

Post a Comment