Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Servant Robots and Albert Einstein

The Future is here and we are missing it. Japanese scientists are creating robots, androids and cyborgs as we lag behind in technology playing with our iphones ignorantly. Growing up I saw the year 2000 and beyond as the future. Hovercrafts, robots, and instant meals in pill form nuked in a second by one push of a button.

I'll be honest I'm scared what my children and grandchildren are going to have to deal with...robots, clones, and God knows what! Well at least I've lived to see video chat, cell phones, and flat screen tv's. Check out these videos on robots and let me know what moral and hypothetical issues could occur from this....an uprising like Terminator or the Matrix one day maybe?.......










No comments:

Post a Comment