Sunday, February 7, 2010

The Serg Show Has Moved from Blogtalkradio to Stickam!!


I've been contemplating this for sometime. I finally made the move! I want to thank Blogtalkradio.com for giving me and several other aspiring broadcasters an opportunity to host their own talk radio shows on their website for free. It is truly a training ground for many, and now it is time for me to move on to greener pastures. Over the past few weeks I was unable to upload audio files needed for my radio show and was overall frustrated with the sound and restrictions that were happening because Blogtalkradio.com is becoming a pay site now.

I am now doing the show on Stickam.com and hope to take The Serg Saturday Morning show to the next level with video, sketches, and audio & visual clips. I'm confident this move will prove the next logical level for my progression in Internet broadcasting and show hosting ability. I need to get more comfortable on camera and have an opportunity to share my sketch ideas with the world and not stick to a talk format with no room for any additional clips to be heard. I am still going to host other Internet radio shows. I am currently hosting "Luchi Radio" on Party934.com on Friday nights from 12am-1am. I am also going to have an audio version of The Serg Show on 1000mikes.com on Saturdays at 11am. Finally I will be starting a Holy Hip Hop Podcast on Talkshoe.com called Word and Worship.

Stay tuned to my blog for continuing details and schedule changes and follow me on twitter at twitter.com/serg29 and watch The "All New" Serg Saturday Morning Show on Stickam.com/serg29.

No comments:

Post a Comment