Friday, February 13, 2009

The Serg Show is Coming to the Web Next Month!

So, I have been procrastinating to do this but I'm starting my internet radio show, webshow later on this month. My shows will co-inside with my blog. The show will be on once a week on Sunday nights, it will air on blogtalkradio.com, and blogtv.com simultaneously from 10p to 11p. My blog will be current every day with things that's going on in my life and career, and topical news. I want it to be as interactive as possible so please post responses and listen and watch my show. I will talk about what you want to hear and try to make it funny! You can cal in or aim me during the show so we can all interact as the show goes on and have fun with our discussions. Well the show will start March 8th 2009 so I hope you all tune in to The Serg Show! Please feel free to posts reply responses to this Blog stating what you want my show to be like and be sure to check in everyday leading up to it's premeire and every day after if you become a fan.

Thanks,
Serg

No comments:

Post a Comment